We understand that organising a group visit can, at first sight, seem daunting.
Our team of staff will help to get the best out of your visit and we have consistently received a score of “Excellent” from more than 90% of our group organisers over the last three years.
“I just wanted to write and thank you and your team for giving our group a really lovely lunch and the visit to Winterbourne House and its amazing gardens was a great success.”
Suffolk Art Fund, September 2016
We can provide:
- Tours of the garden for groups of 15 or more
- Free-flow visit of the house as standard
- Buffet-style lunch served in our dedicated group room (April – September only)
- Free place for group organiser
- Meet and Greet from a member of the team on the day of your visit
Complete the form below now to enquire about your chosen date or telephone 0121 414 3003 and choose option 2. We also have booking forms which you can download and complete. It contains other useful information about your prospective visit. Click here to download.
Please note that HHA cards, RHS cards and Gardener’s World 2 for 1 cards cannot be used when booking groups.